To all industries in which inflammable bulk materials with fines content are stored and/or processed, Thorwesten Vent offers innovative products of well proven quality and functionality for the realisation of constructional explosion protection.
The range of products comprises of:
– devices for explosion venting of silos, filters and other process vessels
– limited pressure shock resistant, explosion vent-equipped silos
– devices inhibiting accelerated flame front- and pressure shock propagation through ducts (explosion doors in strategically chosen positions) and devices out-diverting flame- and pressure shock effects from ducts (explosion diverters)
Catalogues: (click to download)
· Thorwesten Vent Range of Products Catalogue
Thorwesten Vent explosion doors for silos and ducts for explosion venting – self re-closing and re-usable.
Distinctive constructional changes:
· retaining mechanism PCRM that works by means of pneumatic cylinder, time delayed, active reclosing of the explosion door’s lid
· heated explosion door’s lid made of fiber composite
· heated vacuum breaker made of fiber composite
· Single-Baffle plate, as non-return stop plate
· Improved efficiency
· Activation pressure of retaining mechanism is variable adjustable
· Less space requirement during mounting (single non-return baffle plate)
· Replaceable temperature sensors (integrated in the explosion door’s lid)
· More resistant to environmental Influences and mechanical wear
· Simplification of mounting, commissioning and maintenance
· Extended possibilities of application
Thorwesten Vent explosion doors for silos and ducts for explosion venting – self re-closing and re-usable. Optional with integrated vacuum breakers .
Patented Thorwesten Vent explosion doors for explosion venting – self re-closing, for horizontal or vertical installation, e. g. in dust collectors.