Mid-West Instrument, located in Sterling Heights, MI is one of the world’s leading designers and manufacturers of differential pressure gauges and switches. The firm’s experienced engineers and technicians utilise the latest equipment for engineering, manufacturing and testing the firm’s gauge and switch products.
Mid-West Instrument has been providing Differential Pressure Products since 1958. With the majority of DP Gauges, Switches, Transmitters and Backflow Test kits manufactured in the state of Michigan USA.
CMC Technologies, sole and exclusive agents for Mid-West Instrument, announce the availability in stock of the Backflow Test Kit for the Australian Market.
We have the following capabilities:
1) The only authorised service & calibration centre for Mid-West Backflow Test Kits in Australia.
2) 5 year Manufacturer’s Product Warranty.
3) 5 valve backflow test kit configuration, with carrying case, hoses, fittings, laminated instructions & calibration certificate.
4) Differential Pressure Gauge body material is Glass Reinforced Engineering Thermoplastic (Please note that Mid-West Instrument does not use Aluminium – See below for details*)
*IMPORTANT – Aluminium Bodied Differential Pressure Gauges are not recommended. If an aluminium gauge is used with water and brass fittings, it will create a white powder, which will plug the gauge. This being the reason, all Mid-West Backflow Test Kits come with NO ALUMINIUM.
5) Fully imported product from Mid-West Instrument USA.
6) Red indication at three test points 7kPa, 14kPa & 35kPa on 0-100kPa dial for visual clarity during testing.
CMC Technologies currently has Mid-West Model 845-5 Backflow Test Kits (5-Valve) in stock.
Contact us for further information on pricing and availability.