Date Posted: Monday, 19th June 2018
CMC Technologies (CMC) – based in Alexandria NSW, near Sydney Airport – is a successful distributor of industrial instrumentation in the fields of Explosion Prevention and Protection, Pressure Relief, Vision in the Process, Flow Measurement and Process Instrumentation. We are in our 20th year in business and as a result of new partnerships and the release of new, innovative products in the Australian and New Zealand markets, the company is preparing for future growth and is seeking an Internal Sales and Marketing Engineer to assist our current team to cater for the needs of existing clients as well as new.
This position, based in our head office, reports directly to the Managing Director – Con Carpis. Training will be provided locally and will involve visits to manufacturing facilities. The role is mainly limited to Australia and New Zealand territories.
– Generate sales leads from prospective clients.
– Support Internal and External Staff and prepare and follow-up quotations for supply of equipment.
– Create and maintain marketing material for CMC and from manufacturers.
– Update and maintain the company website.
– Communicate the capabilities and benefits of our products to the customer.
Training will be provided for the successful applicant to help accomplish the key responsibilities.
The successful candidate must have the following attributes:
– Qualifications in Chemical, Mechanical, or Mechatronic Engineering disciplines or minimum 3rd-year University level seeking the 2nd internship.
– Proactive in promoting new ideas and solutions
– Strong written and verbal skills
– Proficient with MS Office and familiar with the Adobe suite
– The ability to grasp and translate technical information
– Willingness to travel in Australia or Overseas
– Be a Permanent Australian Resident or Citizen. Applications without this requirement will not be considered.
– Full drivers license
In return, you will benefit from a competitive salary (according to qualifications and experience) including superannuation and all other statutory benefits.
If you have skills that you feel we could benefit from then please email a copy of your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications Close: 5:00 pm AEDST Friday, 29th June 2018