Date Posted: Monday, 9 October 2017
CMC Technologies (CMC) – based in Alexandria NSW, near Sydney Airport – is a successful distributor for industrial instrumentation in the fields of Explosion Prevention and Protection, Pressure Relief, Vision in the Process, Flow Measurement and Process Instrumentation. We are in our 19th year in business and as a result of new partnerships and the release of new, innovative products in the Australian and New Zealand markets, the company is preparing for future growth and is seeking a trainee Sales and Service Engineer to assist our current team to cater for the needs of existing clients as well as new.
This position, based in our head office, reports directly to the Managing Director – Con Carpis. Training will be provided locally and will involve visits to manufacturing facilities. The role is mainly limited to Australia and New Zealand territories.
– Generate sales leads from prospective clients.
– Support Internal and External Staff and prepare and followup quotations for supply of equipment.
– Assist in the Service and Maintenance on a range of specialist products distributed by CMC Technologies.
– Assist in the preparation of Service and Maintenance agreements to clients for new and existing explosion protection and prevention systems, liquid analysers and instrumentation.
– Assist in the development of field training material and conduct training and support to clients.
– Assist in the development of field service support material
– Communicate the capabilities and benefits of our products to the customer.
– Assist with Calibration, repairs and testing when authorised where by the manufacturer.
Training will be provided for the successful applicant to help accomplish the key responsibilities.
The successful candidate must have the following attributes:
– Qualifications in Mechatronic Engineering disciplines or minimum 3rd year University level seeking a 2nd internship.
– Proactive in promoting new ideas and solutions
– Strong written and verbal skills
– The ability to grasp and translate technical information
– Willingness to travel in Australia or Overseas
– Be a Permanent Australian Resident or Citizen. Applications without this requirement will not be considered.
– Full drivers licence
In return, you will benefit from a competitive salary including superannuation and all other statutory benefits.
If you have skills that you feel we could benefit from then please email a copy of your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications Close: 5:00pm AEDST Friday, 3 November 2017