Note: This position has been filled – however CMC Technologies will welcome any CV applications to be considered in future in our service department. Please email your CV to email@example.com
Date Posted: Wednesday, 18 February 2015
CMC Technologies (CMC) – based in Alexandria NSW, near Sydney Airport – is a successful distributor for industrial instrumentation in the fields of Explosion Prevention and Protection, Pressure Relief, Vision in the Process, Flow Measurement and Process Instrumentation. We are in our 15th year in business and as a result of new partnerships and the release of new, innovative products in the Australian and New Zealand markets, the company is preparing for future growth and is seeking an experienced Service Engineer to cater for the needs of existing clients as well as new.
This new position, based in our head office, reports directly to the Managing Director – Con Carpis – and the successful applicant will be responsible for the expansion and success of CMC’s Service Department. Training will be provided at overseas manufacturing facilities as well as participation in commissioning and service visits to process plants in Australia and Overseas. The role is mainly limited to Australia and New Zealand territories but may require on some travel to installations and clients in Oceania and South East Asia.
– Conduct Service and Maintenance on a range of specialist products distributed by CMC Technologies.
– Provide Service and Maintenance agreements to clients for new and existing explosion protection and prevention systems, liquid analysers and instrumentation.
– Develop field training material and conduct training and support to clients.
– Develop field service support material
– Communicate the capabilities and benefits of products to the customer.
– Support Internal and External Sales Staff and prepare and followup quotations for supply of equipment.
– Conduct Internal Calibration, repairs and testing when authorised where by the manufacturer.
The successful candidate must have the following attributes:
– Qualifications in either Electrical, Electronic or Mechatronic Engineering disciplines with Proven experience in field service.
– Ideally a background in instrumentation/sensors/monitoring/measuring/electrical equipment with experience of dealing with instrumentation specialists and engineers.
– Proactive in promoting new ideas and solutions
– Strong written and verbal skills
– The ability to grasp and translate technical information
– Willingness to travel in Australia, New Zealand, and internationally
– Full drivers licence required
In return, you will benefit from a competitive salary including superannuation, holiday pay and all other statutory benefits as well as an excellent company bonus scheme after a qualifying period.
If you have skills that you feel we could benefit from then please email a copy of your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications Close: 5:00pm AEST Friday, 17 April 2015