Static earthing is especially important in processes dealing with volatile products, where a single spark could have disastrous consequences. The ALPTEC range of grounding clamps and cables, as well as the SparkSafe and ShovSafe ranges from ATC, can assist in securing your plant and personnel.
Available Ex-Stock CMC, Sydney
Main advantages of SparkSafe®:
· No sparks if dropped or subjected to great impact
· The clamp teeth will penetrate paint, rust, and dirt to get good contact with object
· Safe steel cable that not will break even when bent millions of times
· No sparks if attached to moderately charged objects
· Ergonomically designed for easy use even for small hands
· Wide opening for attaching to larger objects
· Suitable for use in cold temperatures – stays warmer to touch
· Corrosion resistant
Available in 3m and 5m cable lengths
· Spiral steel wire with orange PVC coating
· Cable diameter 5mm including plastic coating
· Diameter of spiral is approximately 50mm
Lengths: 1.5m, 3.0m, 6.0m
Length out features: 55mm, 110mm, 220mm
Cable length: 15m (other lengths as an option)
· Body: Stainless steel
· Cable: 40 meters nylon coated SS wire (3mm diameter)
· Shaft: Stainless steel
· Brush: Carbon
· Static clamp: Aluminium clamp with bronze jaws
Under certain conditions, a person’s body can be electrostatically charged by friction and natural environmental conditions. The Personal Electrostatic Eliminating Alarm device is designed to prevent the accumulation and accidental discharge of static electricity from a person’s body while providing an audible and visible alarm.
· Made of electrically conductive plastic
· Resistant to acids, bases, and solvents
· Does not cause sparks when used
Weight: 1100 g
Dimensions 1130 x 530 mm
Explosion proof lighting products are especially suitable for use in pharmaceutical, chemical and food processing applications. Lumiglas® Ex Lights provide illumination of interiors of normally closed vessels such as storage tanks, columns, reactors, mixers as well as visual flow indicators that can be used in virtually any hazardous area.
Explosion-proof luminaries are ideally suited as a source of glare-free illumination and are available in many different sizes and options to suit your needs. They are available with aluminum or stainless steel construction and, depending on the size and wattage, can be equipped with momentary pushbutton switches for safety and longevity. Remote or pneumatic timers and pushbutton switches are also available. And if a port is too small to utilize one of our standard lights, Lumiglas’s explosion-proof lighting can fit even the tiniest of ports.
CONTACT CMC TECHNOLOGIES – Exclusive Agent/Distributor for AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND
See for yourself! LED Lights make it easier to observe your process through a sight glass, compared to halogen lights. These are actual photos of LED light versus halogen light. LEDs approximate daylight at mid day (4800-6300 kelvin). Halogen lights approximate dusk (2800 kelvin) and cause the eye to strain.
Upgrade your process with LED Luminaires from CMC Technologies.
IEP Technologies (IEP) is a new company formed from four leading explosion protection companies in the United States, United Kingdom, Germany and Switzerland. IEP offers leading edge explosion protection solutions to customers worldwide. IEP does this by designing the best protection solutions, manufacturing innovative explosion protection components; providing precise applications engineering; and supporting systems with responsive sales/service.
IEP Technologies use their shared technologies, system design methodologies and application experience to produce active and passive explosion protection solutions for combustible dust and vapour threats anywhere in the world. CMC Technologies is honoured to represent such a world leader in explosion protection.
The HRD-suppressor is designed for installation on all types of vessels, ducts and pipes for dusts of class St1 – St3, gases and hybrid mixtures in the following industries:
Mid-West Instrument, located in Sterling Heights, MI is one of the world’s leading designers and manufacturers of differential pressure gauges and switches. The firm’s experienced engineers and technicians utilise the latest equipment for engineering, manufacturing and testing the firm’s gauge and switch products.
Mid-West Instrument has been providing Differential Pressure Products since 1958. With the majority of DP Gauges, Switches, Transmitters and Backflow Test kits manufactured in the state of Michigan USA.
CMC Technologies, sole and exclusive agents for Mid-West Instrument, announce the availability in stock of the Backflow Test Kit for the Australian Market.
We have the following capabilities:
1) The only authorised service & calibration centre for Mid-West Backflow Test Kits in Australia.
2) 5 year Manufacturer’s Product Warranty.
3) 5 valve backflow test kit configuration, with carrying case, hoses, fittings, laminated instructions & calibration certificate.
4) Differential Pressure Gauge body material is Glass Reinforced Engineering Thermoplastic (Please note that Mid-West Instrument does not use Aluminium – See below for details*)
*IMPORTANT – Aluminium Bodied Differential Pressure Gauges are not recommended. If an aluminium gauge is used with water and brass fittings, it will create a white powder, which will plug the gauge. This being the reason, all Mid-West Backflow Test Kits come with NO ALUMINIUM.
5) Fully imported product from Mid-West Instrument USA.
6) Red indication at three test points 7kPa, 14kPa & 35kPa on 0-100kPa dial for visual clarity during testing.
CMC Technologies currently has Mid-West Model 845-5 Backflow Test Kits (5-Valve) in stock.
Contact us for further information on pricing and availability.